Resources Added Not showing

Resources Added Not showing

by Mewael Ghebreslassie -
Number of replies: 10

I am trying to attach a PDF file by selecting " File" from the list of resources. The issue that I am having is that the file I attached is not showing for the learners. I checked all course visibility settings and everything is right. Once I enroll students, attached is what shows they will see.

Attachment File attachment display.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Mewael Ghebreslassie

Re: Resources Added Not showing

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Turn editing on and then show what you see...

In reply to Emma Richardson

See attached.

Attachment File attachment--admin side.png

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

So is this in topics or weekly format?  Are the students enrollments active?  It looks like the section is closed - are you sure the section is not hidden?

HI Emma,

This is in topics format. Students enrollment is active and the section is not closed. Deleted the file and re-added it, still the same result. 

Attachment File attached hidden.png

Tried most of the resource Items and only some of them display for the users. See attached. Any help please?

Attachment Resources not displaying.png

by Emma Richardson -

Can you post a screenshot of the settings fully expanded of one of the resources/activities that is not displaying?  Oh, have you checked permissions for the user role?  Is it possible that they do not have permission to view those other activities?

See attached.

Attachment Course Setting.png

Has anyone experienced this? Or does it have to do with the theme?

Resolved!

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Glad you have resolved this. Perhaps you can tell us what the problem was so that others may benefit in future?