Image is not showing in quiz 'combine feedback'

Re: Image is not showing in quiz 'combine feedback'

by Mohammad kabir -
Number of replies: 5

Hi Tim,

Yes, image showing in qa.moodle.net, but not in my project.

What to test where is the problem in my project?  Is it better idea to turned off filters and check.....  or any idea?

Thanks for informed me about qa.moodle.net.

In reply to Mohammad kabir

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

I think the next test is to work out if it is all questions on your system, or just this one. Can you try making a completely new question with images, and see if that works.

Also, is it only in the combined feedback? What happens if you add an image to a different part of the question?

In reply to Tim Hunt

by Mohammad kabir -

Hi Tim,

Made new quiz and inserted image in diff portion :

Question text : image showing

General feedback : image showing

Answers : image showing

Combined feedback : image not showing.  After inspecting...  copy image url  then past to new tab. Found error: Sorry, the requested file could not be found. Any idea? Thank you.

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

It's working for me:

That equation is an image I added in the 'Feedback for any correct response' for this multiple choice question.

In reply to Tim Hunt

by Mohammad kabir -

Hi Tim,

Changed  to boost theme to see if our custom theme is responsible? Still image does not showing. Then where could be wrong, any guess? Do you using Moodle 3.2.1? Thank you.

Attachment combine_feedback.png

by Miki Alliel -
Picture of Translators

Same problem.

is there any idea how to fix this? 

thanks