Configurable reports for moodle 3.3

Configurable reports for moodle 3.3

by Teja Majety -
Number of replies: 2

Hi,

I just installed configurable reports on Moodle 3.3 version.

The installation went fine and I can even add a report in a course. But the problem is I can't edit a report properly.

I mean when I try to add a column in "Calculations" tab we have a choice of adding a column in "Course field" like adding "hits" column. But the list of the drop down is empty.

I am trying to add a basic custom SQL query as suggested in below topic

https://docs.moodle.org/34/en/Configurable_reports

Even in other tabs like "plot-Graphs" the list for "Name" and "Value" fields are empty.

I am just trying to get reports like "number of users viewed the site" and "number of people created the account" or enrolled and "number of people who completed the course", with some graphical presentation may be pie, bar or anything other than just logs.

Did anyone try successfully using this configurable reports in Moodle 3.3?

or any suggestions of other plugins that might help me getting those reports.

I have tried "Intelliboard", "piwik" and some other which are no good. Piwik can't track historical data it only gives you the present and Intelliboard is not free and free version isn't helping.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Teja Majety

Re: Configurable reports for moodle 3.3

by Teja Majety -

I found these error in debugging mode when viewing a report I created

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$column in /home/public_html/moodle/blocks/configurable_reports/report.class.php on line 305

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$column in /home/public_html/moodle/blocks/configurable_reports/report.class.php on line 322

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$column in /home/public_html/moodle/blocks/configurable_reports/report.class.php on line 323

In short I can't see any lists on any drop down fields

Attachment screenshot.png
In reply to Teja Majety

Re: Configurable reports for moodle 3.3

by Anatoliy Kochnev -
Picture of Plugin developers

Hello Teja,
Thanks for great feedback and comments. I looked up your IntelliBoard and wanted to see if you can revisit IntelliBoard to get reports you are looking for. Your account was upgraded to Level 5 until the end of January. Feel free to use your access to view your data. I understand free trial/Level 0 may not give you everything but go ahead and use full features of IntelliBoard.
I will be happy to hear your comments and see how we can help you.
Thank you,
Anatoliy