CITRIX GoToMeeting/GoToWebinar/GoToTraining Moodle integration

Re: CITRIX GoToMeeting/GoToWebinar/GoToTraining Moodle integration

by Sergio Úbeda -
Number of replies: 1

Thanks for your great work!

I'm testing your plugin in my Moodle (3.4) and I have a strange behavior/problem. And a couple of questions. First the problem:

I create a GoToWebinar Activity with an user with role Teacher or Manager without problem. Then I try to join the webinar with that user. GoToWebinar send an email confirmation as new co-organizer. And I join the webinar without problems. If I  just change to another page or logout of moodle and come back I can still join the webinar and the button [Join Meeting] points right to https://global.gotowebinar.com/eojoin/xxxxxx/xxxxxx

But If I try to enter with another user (not the creator of the activity) as Estudent, Teacher or Manager:

It's a big problem for stundents that disconnect from the webinar. I have to tell them to use the webinar link of their e-mail and not the moodle activity.

And now some of questions:

• It's nice that the creator of the GoToWebinar activity is the co-organizer. But Is there anyway that if a teacher join a gotowebinar it joins as panelist?
  • The webinar can't start if the organizer itself start it. So If I a teacher or manager create a webinar in moodle (as co-organizer) still needs the main GoToWebinar account to start it. Is there any way to start a GoToWebinar by the coorganizer or presenter? (I think thats a limitation of GoToWebinar not your plugin),
  • And now the last question smile My Moodle is in Spanish and I can't find in the Moodle Language Packages the strings that appear when clicking a GoToWebinar Activity like: Meeting Tittle, Description, start, end, and the [Join Meeting] button. How can I translate it?

Thank you very much for your great and easy to use plugin! I hope my problem can be solved!

In reply to Sergio Úbeda

Re: CITRIX GoToMeeting/GoToWebinar/GoToTraining Moodle integration

by Angel Herrador -

hola Sergio

Puedes explicarme los pasos, desde el principio, para instalar el pluguin gotomeeting en Moodle? Sigo los pasos del autor pero no me aparece nada. Me harás un gran favor

Gracias y saludos!

Can you explain to me the steps, from the beginning, to install the gotomeeting plugin in Moodle? I follow in the author's footsteps but nothing appears to me. You will do me a great favor

Thanks and regards!