The school I work for is looking at replacing their current static Intranet with Moodle. Most features run like clockwork and people are suitably impressed. However, we are unable to import quiz questions from an external file of any type/format. After pressing the "Upload this file" button a 404 error is returned.
Have recently upgraded Moodle from v1.5.2 to v1.5.3 and tried various versions of the Quiz module, but it makes no difference. I am assuming the problem then lies with our server configuration. We initially had problems with viewing uploaded files but that was fixed by the slashargs variable in Moodle > Admin > Variables.
Please, if anyone has any ideas or suggestions no matter how small or obvious your input will be gratefully recieved. We have tried everything!
- No other problems uploading / viewing uploaded files.
- No problems exporting questions.
- No other problems with the quiz.
- Unable to reproduce the problem on testing server.
- Nothing appears in PHP error log.