Since updating our system a few months ago. I now have trouble deleting one particular user. I can edit the user. Enrol the user into courses but cannot delete them. Can someone help me query the DB to check if this is the only user in the database with this same problem? It makes me want to know if this is an isolated event or a wider issue.
I guess the error is enrolment plugins but I need help with running a query to find out where the problem is.
What query would I run to find where the problem is? Any help appriecated.
0 => '1938',
Error code: invalidrecord
- line 1526 of /lib/dml/moodle_database.php: dml_missing_record_exception thrown
- line 1502 of /lib/dml/moodle_database.php: call to moodle_database->get_record_select()
- line 6984 of /lib/accesslib.php: call to moodle_database->get_record()
- line 1459 of /lib/enrollib.php: call to context_course::instance()
- line 2010 of /lib/enrollib.php: call to enrol_plugin->unenrol_user()
- line 880 of /lib/enrollib.php: call to enrol_plugin->user_delete()
- line 4005 of /lib/moodlelib.php: call to enrol_user_delete()
- line 90 of /admin/user.php: call to delete_user()