Is anyone having trouble enrolling users with Moodle 3.4 when using Internet Explorer (ver. 11.0.9600)? Enrolling users works fine in Chrome but in IE when I add a user and then click the Enroll Users button, nothing happens. Our Moodle Partner released 3.4 this week and that's when we started to see the problem. Also, we're noticing that the Enrol User dialog cannot be resized to allow you to see the entire dialog screen.
I should mention, we're piloting Moodle using a free hosted instance, so cannot get support from the Moodle partner who is hosting our site.
A couple things:
1) I tried enrolling a student in IE11 (11.726), it worked. I have an experimental moodle 3.4.
2) Are you the administrator of your moodle, with ability to make changes (and reinstall)? If so, you can try installing on your own. If not, you are stuck with a moodle partner who won't help you.
Thank you, Rick. I am not currently administering our instance, so I guess we're stuck right now. We'll eventually move to a hosted instance that is supported.
Hi Emma. Would you know who I should contact at Moodlecloud? I don't see a support link on my current instance.
Hi Emma - do you know the name or number of the tracker item you listed? I can't find anything in the tracker but I'm sure it's just that I'm not searching the correct terms. Thanks!
Oh! Okay. I misunderstood. Thanks for clarifying. I'll put in a ticket on the tracker now. I'll post back when I've put it in. Thanks!
I am having this issues with 3.4 as well, using the essential theme.
Works fine in Chrome.
This issue was just reported for us as well. New upgrade to Moodle 3.4 from 3.0. IE11 "enrol selected users" button doesn't do anything. Works fine in Chrome. We're using the "More" theme.
Officially our IT team will not support Chrome. A lot of our admins use Citrix to remote into our network to do enrolments from home and our IT won't install Chrome in the Citrix environment. IN other words, this not working is a significant issue for us. Will follow the tracker item.
More info about our install - it's our installation on an internally hosted server. Can't provide too much info about the system due to security constraints but it's a standard Moodle installation with no custom code.
I also faulty like you when logged in Moodle 3.4 on chrom.