Problem with sorting submissions in the assignment (Moodle 3.1)

Problem with sorting submissions in the assignment (Moodle 3.1)

by Ishtar Shekhina -
Number of replies: 5

Hi,

I have a problem with sorting submissions in the assignment module (Moodle 3.1) when I try to view all submissions  ( http://moodle31/mod/assign/view.php?id=95&action=grading ).

When I enter View all submissions (debug_developer mode on)

I have information:

Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /var/www/moodle31/lib/tablelib.php on line 1210

When I try to sort submissions by name, I have info:

Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /var/www/moodle31/lib/tablelib.php on line 497

Warning: array_merge(): Argument #2 is not an array in /var/www/moodle31/lib/tablelib.php on line 504

Warning: array_slice() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /var/www/moodle31/lib/tablelib.php on line 508

Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /var/www/moodle31/lib/tablelib.php on line 1210

Anybody has the the similar problem?

I have php7.1 & nginx, Moodle 3.1

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ishtar Shekhina

Re: Problem with sorting submissions in the assignment (Moodle 3.1)

by Dan Bennett -

Is there any functionality that isn't working, or is it just that you see these warning's when debugging is enabled?

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Dan Bennett

Odp: Re: Problem with sorting submissions in the assignment (Moodle 3.1)

by Ishtar Shekhina -
There is no sorting

Re: Odp: Re: Problem with sorting submissions in the assignment (Moodle 3.1)

by Dan Bennett -

Ah OK. Are you on the latest Moodle 3.1 (3.1.9)? If not, it might be worth updating to that to see if that resolves the issue.

In reply to Dan Bennett

Odp: Re: Odp: Re: Problem with sorting submissions in the assignment (Moodle 3.1)

by Ishtar Shekhina -

Yes, I have 3.1.9

Odp: Re: Odp: Re: Problem with sorting submissions in the assignment (Moodle 3.1)

by Ishtar Shekhina -
Solution is simple, but not the intuitive. User should choose RESET TABLE PREFERENCE on View all submissions page.
How to disable preference Table for the user?