General help

Problem with sorting submissions in the assignment (Moodle 3.1)

Picture of Ishtar Shekhina
Problem with sorting submissions in the assignment (Moodle 3.1)

Hi,

I have a problem with sorting submissions in the assignment module (Moodle 3.1) when I try to view all submissions  ( http://moodle31/mod/assign/view.php?id=95&action=grading ).

When I enter View all submissions (debug_developer mode on)

I have information:

Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /var/www/moodle31/lib/tablelib.php on line 1210

When I try to sort submissions by name, I have info:

Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /var/www/moodle31/lib/tablelib.php on line 497

Warning: array_merge(): Argument #2 is not an array in /var/www/moodle31/lib/tablelib.php on line 504

Warning: array_slice() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /var/www/moodle31/lib/tablelib.php on line 508

Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /var/www/moodle31/lib/tablelib.php on line 1210

Anybody has the the similar problem?

I have php7.1 & nginx, Moodle 3.1

Average of ratings: -
poseypic
Re: Problem with sorting submissions in the assignment (Moodle 3.1)
Core developersTesters

Is there any functionality that isn't working, or is it just that you see these warning's when debugging is enabled?

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
Odp: Re: Problem with sorting submissions in the assignment (Moodle 3.1)

There is no sorting

poseypic
Re: Odp: Re: Problem with sorting submissions in the assignment (Moodle 3.1)
Core developersTesters

Ah OK. Are you on the latest Moodle 3.1 (3.1.9)? If not, it might be worth updating to that to see if that resolves the issue.

Odp: Re: Odp: Re: Problem with sorting submissions in the assignment (Moodle 3.1)

Yes, I have 3.1.9

Odp: Re: Odp: Re: Problem with sorting submissions in the assignment (Moodle 3.1)

Solution is simple, but not the intuitive. User should choose RESET TABLE PREFERENCE on View all submissions page.
How to disable preference Table for the user?