Moodle 3.3.2 - assignment: no online text box showing nor upload - both boxes checked ..

Moodle 3.3.2 - assignment: no online text box showing nor upload - both boxes checked ..

by Matthijs Schilder -
Number of replies: 4

Dear all,

Having recently installed moodle I'm amazed with all the possibilities and still figuring much out.

I just tried out assignment for the first time and clicked to allow for both online text and upload. When clicking on the assignment to try it out, neither shows .... Anyone have any clue what is/ could be wrong?

Thanks!

P.S.: On another note: I would also like to "re-use" the answers from one assignment to be automatically loaded as basis for the next assignment in online text, any tips?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Matthijs Schilder

回复: Moodle 3.3.2 - assignment: no online text box showing nor upload - both boxes checked ..

by Cyane Chan -
Hi Schilder,

I am sorry that I have the same problem. If you have solved the problem, please tell me why and how! Thank you very much!

In reply to Matthijs Schilder

Re: Moodle 3.3.2 - assignment: no online text box showing nor upload - both boxes checked ..

by Marilyn Sorbello -

Hi Matthijs

Do you mean that the students could not see the "Add submission" button? And therefore there was no way for them to submit an answer?

Did you find a solution to this problem? I am having the same problem.

regards

Marilyn

In reply to Marilyn Sorbello

Re: Moodle 3.3.2 - assignment: no online text box showing nor upload - both boxes checked ..

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Marilyn -make sure you are trying the assignment with a real student account. If you try it by switching your role to that of a student, you won't see the options to submit.

In reply to Mary Cooch

by Marilyn Sorbello -

Thanks Mary. I have logged in as a real student and I can see it.

What seriously worried me is this:

When I switch to student view in my practice course from the Moodle MOOC,  I can see the "Add submission" button and I assumed that I should be able to see it in other courses as well.

But I could not see it in my real course that I have just created. I assumed I had done something different/wrong. 

Why can I see it in the MOOC practice course but not in other courses?

with thanks

Marilyn