Howard provided you information about "pay for" help.
I have watched forum posts and discussions for many years. The most common causes for a post not receiving a response seem to be:
1) No one understood what you were asking.
2) You didn't provide enough information for someone to help.
3) Your question was not a Moodle question.
There might be more reasons, but this is what I am thinking about right now.
So, what you can consider doing for the above is:
1) Rephrase your question. Read some of the Moodle docs to get an idea of what you are really asking.
2) Provide more detail, including your version of moodle, your hosting (server) information, etc.
3) Decide if your question really is a moodle-related question.