General help

Self Enrollment not showing up

Picture of Skeeter Harris
Self Enrollment not showing up

have an instance of moodle, and have set up users, created one class under a category called mobility, and found demo scorm content and uploaded a course.  All is good but for the life of me I can not enable self enrollment.   I have confirmed plugin is enabled and enrollment is YES.  Online document tells me to go In a course, go to Administration > Course administration > Users > Enrolment methods and ensure the "eye" is opened for self enrolment.  But I can't find that selection as it appears this documentation is older then my installation.  How do I fix this?  Thanks

Average of ratings: -
Mary Cooch
Re: Self Enrollment not showing up
Documentation writersMoodle Course Creator Certificate holdersMoodle HQParticularly helpful MoodlersTestersTranslators

HI - just moving your post to the General help forum. Do you see a navigation drawer - a long block- on the left in your course? If so then click the link Participants and then either click the cogwheel icon on the right of there and then Enrolment methods  -you should see an option for self-enrolment there.

Average of ratings: -