RESOLVED: block editing icon in More theme

RESOLVED: block editing icon in More theme

by Mia Musolino -
Number of replies: 5

Using the More theme in Moodle 3.3.2 and the gear icon at the top of each block is way too small. I used custom css to make it bigger and it would have been successful but it make all of the other icons TOO big. Anyone have any suggestions on how to make just that one bigger?

(Edited by Mary Evans - RESOLVED - original submission Wednesday, 22 November 2017, 8:25 PM)

Attachment editing-icon-screencap.PNG
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Mia Musolino

Re: block editing icon in More them

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Mia,

So sorry for not answering this sooner.

It is a pain to fix this...it should not be so small it looks so silly. I need to report it.

I much preferred the original way that it used to display across the block header.

.toggle-display img.icon { width: 25px; }
.block-control-actions .moodle-core-dragdrop-draghandle img {
    width: 13px;
    height: 13px;
    position: relative;
    top: -2px;
}

This makes both icons sit nicely together and look about the same size.

Should fix it.

Please let me know if it doesn't.

Cheers

Mary

In reply to Mary Evans

by Mia Musolino -

Thanks so much, Mary -- yes that fixed it perfectly!

Mia

In reply to Mia Musolino

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Glad it worked OK!

Cheers

In reply to Mary Evans

by Mary Evans -

Hi Mia,

I am sorry to say I mistakenly deleted your new quetion about the IFRAME issue you are having on your Frontpage.

I was doing a followup of my comment in that thread and decided to delete my post and add a new one, only to end up deleting YOUR post instead!!!

The simple solution for the <iframe></iframe> alignment is to envelop it in a <p> </p> tag like so...

<p style="text-align: center;">  put iframe code here </p>

Hope this helps?

Mary

In reply to Mia Musolino

Re: RESOLVED: block editing icon in More theme

by Phuong Hoang -

Thank you, Mia,

I'm using the More theme, too. That's right; the gear icon at the top of each block is way too small.

Thanks for your information