I have my website up and running but I seem not capable to get the redirector to work. https traffic works all fine but http gets the error stating only secure traffic is allowed, which is expected. This is my scenario:
- Web server is Windows Server 2016, IIS10
- The site within IIS is checked to accept all SSL traffic (thus the whole site is encrypted, not only the logon page)
- Moodle 3.3.3.
- I have used the IIS rewriting tool as suggested in sites such as: https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/dawiese/2016/06/07/redirect-from-http-to-https-using-the-iis-url-rewrite-module/
- The IIS rewrite tool modified the web.config file to add the redirect, but it doesnt work
- All changes have been done into the web.config file so far. should I edit config.php? or other?
Any advise is greatly appreciated. Below is how my web.config file looks.