Questionnaire to allow trainers written evaluation of students

Questionnaire to allow trainers written evaluation of students

by Joan Pérez -
Number of replies: 1

Hi everybody,

I'm chasing for a functionality to allow trainers to manually evaluate the performance of the students enrolled to courses.  No grading is involved on this evaluation and, in practice, the use case that would summarize this need could be the following:

1. Trainers and Learners are enrolled to a course, which is made of sessions, quizzes and SCORM packages.

3. For every learner, the trainer must be able to answer a bunch of questions directly related to every student. Questions like:

- Did the student complete the training following the standards? Yes / No

-Has the level of punctuality been acceptable? Yes / No

etc...

Despite I usually work with courses, feedbacks and forums, etc... I'm not able to find the right entity that can support this need. My expectation was that Questionnaries could help but, as far as I see, only students can answer these questions and I need the trainer to answer these questions before showing them to the student.

Thanks in advance.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Joan Pérez

Re: Questionnaire to allow trainers written evaluation of students

by Mike Churchward -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

You can set who completes the questionnaire using the Moodle capabilities system. Any person who has the "Complete and submit a questionnaire - mod/questionnaire:submit" capability in the questionnaire activity context can fill put the questionnaire.

mike