General discussion

Introductions

Picture of Julie Day
Re: Introductions

Hello peeps, my name is Julie and I am on secondment to the Victorian TAFE Association on the Regional TAFE Alliance Project as an eLearning Developer.  I am located at the Bairnsdale campus (Victoria, Australia) of Federation Training.

This project is special in that it brings together all seven regional TAFEs in Victoria to collaborate and share content, build content, and assessments in Moodle and redistribute the output back to the regional TAFEs. Collaboration is key to this project as well as the secondment model which is keeping staff embedded into their TAFEs whilst building capacity and capability. 

About 7 years ago I was lucky enough to be provided another secondment opportunity that saw me embedded into the eLearning team at Federation Training for 3 months. Basically once here I never really left. My rationale for my interest in Moodle.net is that if I can rub shoulders (virtually) with others in the ‘know’ , then I am one step closer to improving my knowledge and skills on all things Moodle!

Thanks for having me.

Regards, Julie

Picture of Doug Belshaw
Re: Introductions

Hi Julie, and welcome to the MoodleNet community! 

I hope you'll apply to be one of our beta testers when the time comes? We'll need a wide range of people in January smile