I upgraded form 3.3.2 to 3.4 today.
1) Installed oauth2 with facebook login, without email verification - works fine.
2) 'New Account creation is with 'Email-based self-registration' , and also via 'Facebook login with email verification': Does not send an email to the user or the admin.
"Tried to send you an email but failed! " More info about the error
error/auth email/auth emailnoemail
Error code: auth_emailnoemail
- line 482 of /lib/setuplib.php: moodle_exception thrown
- line 137 of /auth/email/auth.php: call to print_error()
- line 99 of /auth/email/auth.php: call to auth_plugin_email->user_signup_with_confirmation()
- line 71 of /login/signup.php: call to auth_plugin_email->user_signup()
The SMTP setting were same as before which worked.
Local Plugin/Moodle welcome is set to send email and ticked for : manual, nologin, oauth2 and email.
What is the correct setting to send email?
Any code changes?