Hi Moodle Community!
TNG Consulting Inc. is pleased to announce the first public ALPHA release of a new Training theme for Moodle, developed by Michael Milette (that's me!). Available on Moodle.org for Moodle 3.1 or later, Training theme for Moodle is a simple and easy clean looking theme uncluttered by lots of options which is great for beginners or when you just need to get something that looks great out the door quickly. Training includes modern features such as:
- Large and small size logo or banner;
- Navbar /custom menu can be placed above or below the logo / banner;
- The colour of the Navbar /custom menu can be dark on light or light on dark;
- Built-in support for Moodle filter tags in the custom menu means compatibility with FilterCodes;
- Course listings can be displayed in enhanced traditional or Masonry (grid or sometimes also called panel view);
- Site pages and links in the navigation block can be hidden on the front page. They will re-appear when in edit mode. This enables you to create publicly accessible pages on your website without having to enable guest user access;
- Customizable favicon;
- Customizable CSS;
- More to come.
Please feel free to report issues and make suggestions in the Bug Tracker. You are also invited to post questions and suggestions by replying to this post.