I am in the process of migrating our Moodle environment from 2.9 to 3.2, we are also moving from ORACLE 11g to MSSQL 2012. My Moodle environment is up and running using MSSQL 2012, however I cannot restore a course from a course back up.
Every post I have found said to increase your upload size limit to fix the issue, i did this. Next suggestion is to upload using FTP, I cannot do this as our policies do not allow us to have FTP installed on our app servers, however i am using SCP to upload the files to our Moodle environment.
The backup is only 9MB well below the 100MB limit i set.
Any help is welcome and thank you!
Below is the current error I get when performing a course restore in our new environment.
Notice: unserialize(): Error at offset 24192 of 24192 bytes in /var/www/html/moodle/backup/util/dbops/restore_controller_dbops.class.php on line 97
A required parameter (filepath) was missing
More information about this error
Error code: missingparam
- line 496 of /lib/setuplib.php: moodle_exception thrown
- line 567 of /lib/moodlelib.php: call to print_error()
- line 460 of /backup/util/ui/restore_ui_stage.class.php: call to required_param()
- line 308 of /backup/util/ui/restore_ui.class.php: call to restore_ui_stage_destination->__construct()
- line 59 of /backup/restore.php: call to restore_ui::engage_independent_stage()