SCORM MOODLE ERROR

SCORM MOODLE ERROR

by Edward Smith -
Number of replies: 1

LATEST MOODLE

LAMBDA THEME 

BITNAMI STACK

Greetings all.  - a very tough issue, any guidance or advice would be so dearly appreciated ! 

I have developed a really nice moodle theme and uploaded various scorm files.  all work perfectly, however I have a serious issue which I cant resolve.

When the SCORM files is opened and shut and re-opened, a box appears saying would you like to continue yes/no. well nothing does anything when clicked on.

secondly, sometimes a box appears saying this action is not valid, which is when the wrong multiple choice question is selected, everytime this happens the scorm course locks up. only cloing and restarting will resolve, but then the "do you want to continue box appear" and sort of stops you in your tracks.

Does anyone have any feedback?

I spoke with Articulate Storyline and they said that this couldn't be fixed their end, and when I test my scorm file in SCORM cloud, it responds perfectly with no errors, it also responds perfectly on my custom LMS which we are wanting to move away from.

kIND REGARDS

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Edward Smith

Re: SCORM MOODLE ERROR

by Chris Richter -

Hi Edward,

Could you check if there is a Javascript error in the console and what error/s are displayed when the SCORM object is re- loaded and you try to click continue?

Thanks,

Chris