OAuth services

OAuth services

by Sarah Holmes -
Number of replies: 1

I am using Moodle 3.3 via Moodle Clouds' Moodle for schools service and have recently started to receive the message below several times a day:

The refresh token for one of the OAuth services Microsoft on your site https://englishlgcse.moodle.school has expired. This will limit the functionality of any plugins that use this service. To fix this issue, visit the OAuth 2 Services configuration page and click on the "Connect system account" icon in the table row for this service. Be sure to login using the same service account for the OAuth system each time .

I have followed the instruction in the message to visit the OAuth 2 Services configuration page and click on the "Connect system account" icon in the table row for this service and the accounts are already connected so there isn't anything I can do.The message still keeps coming and I don't really understand what it is telling me to do or what effect it has on the site itself. Please could someone help?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Sarah Holmes

Re: OAuth services

by Charles Fulton -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

I don't have a solution but I want to report that we've started seeing these messages after we upgraded to Moodle 3.3.3. I'm guessing that it's always been an issue but we didn't know about it until MDL-59869 was integrated. In our case it's the Google OAuth token, which is the only one we have configured on our system. It's intermittent, not even once a day, and the Google OAuth functionality doesn't seem to be impaired.