Event Reminder Error after upgrading to 3.3+

Event Reminder Error after upgrading to 3.3+

by Jason Touw -
Number of replies: 0

I recently upgraded from 3.1 to 3.3+.  After the upgrade, I am receiving this error on the Event Reminders Settings page:

Notice: Undefined index: v in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\moodle\lib\adminlib.php on line 3543 Notice: Undefined index: u in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\moodle\lib\adminlib.php on line 3543 Notice: Undefined index: v in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\moodle\lib\adminlib.php on line 3543 Notice: Undefined index: u in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\moodle\lib\adminlib.php on line 3543 Notice: Undefined index: v in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\moodle\lib\adminlib.php on line 3543 Notice: Undefined index: u in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\moodle\lib\adminlib.php on line 3543 Notice: Undefined index: v in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\moodle\lib\adminlib.php on line 3543 Notice: Undefined index: u in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\moodle\lib\adminlib.php on line 3543 Notice: Undefined index: v in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\moodle\lib\adminlib.php on line 3543 Notice: Undefined index: u in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\moodle\lib\adminlib.php on line 3543

On the plugins page, the plugin installed is up to date.

Has anyone else experienced this or do they have any suggestions?  Also, another issue with Event Reminders is that ASSIGNMENT module no longer showing up on the calendar or the upcoming events.  I wonder if the issues are related?

Thanks!

Average of ratings: -