Plugins

Plugins

by Dan Nash -
Number of replies: 3

Hi,

I'm using Moodle 3.3.2

I have downloaded Grade Me 3.2.0.6

what do I need to do to get it on my Moodle?

is it already there or do I need to install it somehow?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Dan Nash

Re: Plugins

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Unzip the download. Copy the whole directory under the existing directory (in your Moodle install) called blocks/.  If required, change it's name to 'grade_me'. 

In Moodle go to Site administration > Notifications. 

You can also just click the 'Install now' button on the plugin page (https://moodle.org/plugins/block_grade_me). However, this depends on you Moodle install to have writeable permissions (which I don't like myself)

In reply to Howard Miller

by Dan Nash -

Thanks for your response Howard.

however, I don't have any existing directories for moodle... I only have the site.

and the 'Install now' button on the plugin page only appears while I'm not signed in and it sent me to an error page when I clicked it.

any guidance on where to go from here would be much appreciated.

In reply to Dan Nash

by William Stewart -

Dan,

If adding the folder to the appropriate place in your Moodle folder ones self, you have to do this through an FTP client that connects to your server. Or, if you use CPanel, for example, I believe there is a web interface that will let you do the same.

As for seeing a plugin page when not signed in, I'm not sure what you mean. It sounds like your session timed out is all.