I have Moodle 3.2.1
Whenever I try to add a quiz or forum or other content to any course I get this error. Any idea what could be wrong and what should I check ?
Found more than one record in fetch() !
Error code: morethanonerecordinfetch
- line 496 of /lib/setuplib.php: moodle_exception thrown
- line 163 of /lib/grade/grade_object.php: call to print_error()
- line 354 of /lib/grade/grade_item.php: call to grade_object::fetch_helper()
- line 1125 of /lib/grade/grade_item.php: call to grade_item::fetch()
- line 1124 of /lib/gradelib.php: call to grade_item::fetch_course_item()
- line 345 of /course/modlib.php: call to grade_regrade_final_grades()
- line 173 of /course/modlib.php: call to edit_module_post_actions()
- line 161 of /course/modedit.php: call to add_moduleinfo()
The only problem I could find was:
However php admin/cli/mysql_compressed_rows.php --list return this (as far as I understand it means DB format ok):