I made a copy of working Moodle from sever A to server B:
- Copied moodle source code files from A to B
- Copied moodledata folder as well (and folder permissions are OK...)
- Copied tables and their content from SQLSRV on A to SQLSRV on B
(SQLSRV on A is v.12, SQLSRV on B is v.17, but doubt this is a problem)
- In SQLSRV on B, checked properties for the database - moodle_user is owner, all good.
- On B, in config.php, checked all parameters are OK to connect to SQL..
So as you've might thought already, after all settings I am still getting an "Error writing to database" when trying to load ANY page on Moodle on sever B...
I understand somewhere is a setting, which prevents from proper working after just copying files and DB tables.
Do anybody know, where to look at to resolve this problem? Where to get more detaily info on "Error writing to database", in which log-files etc.?