Lesson Question Corrections

Lesson Question Corrections

by Brian Rigwald -
Number of replies: 0

One of the things I would really like to see (if it isn't available somewhere already) is a recording of all a student's answers to lesson questions.  Currently, all I see is one response per student attempt.  If they get and answer wrong never get the correct answer, I cannot see all their attempted answers.  If they eventually get it correct, I don't see their failed attempt.  (Sadly, the lesson module doesn't give points to for question if it the student didn't get the answer correct the first time.)

Here's the situation I have run into:

A student came to me and said that he had entered the correct answer, but Moodle didn't accept it.  Since the first time he attempted the question, he gave a wrong answer, that is the only answer I could see.  I couldn't see his other answers to be able to evaluate what he was doing wrong and, therefore, I couldn't explain to him why Moodle said it was wrong, while he was adamant that he had answered it correctly.  In the quiz module, I can see every attempted answer.  Lesson only the first one or the correct one - none in between.

Average of ratings: -