MoodleCloud Full Site Export - Passwords

MoodleCloud Full Site Export - Passwords

autor Jeff Haas -
Počet odpovedí: 1

Hello all,

I have a client that would like to move their MoodleCloud For School instance to their own instance.  I have helped export their entire site, we have everything up and running except the passwords do not work.  I checked the database and I see they are present, and of course encrypted, but I was curious if moving them from MoodleCloud to an in-house solution was even possible?  I've found some documentation that had been answered in regards to moving from one Moodle site to another Moodle site, but I cannot find anything on moving passwords from MoodleCloud to a Moodle instance.  Using the "Forgot Password" link successfully emails the reset password instructions to the user and they are able to get in that way.  Just curious is there was another way around this as there are hundreds of users that will need reset their passwords.

I know there isn't much support on moving from MoodleCloud to a local instance.  Got all of it taken care of, just curious in anyone had some info on the password section.  Thank you kindly in advance.

-Jeff

Priemer hodnotení : -