Customising Icons not working

Re: Customising Icons not working

by Mary Evans -
Number of replies: 5
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Try forcing your browser to refresh using the function key F5 on your keyboard using the following keys...

Ctrl + F5

In reply to Mary Evans

by Leticia Dark-rose -

Hi Mary,

Still no change... do you have any other ideas? The path i have put the updated icons is in theme/elegance/pix_plugins/mod/choice/icon.png

Thanks again

In reply to Leticia Dark-rose

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Not sure why it's not working I am going to see what's happening in Elegance theme as there may be some code blocking it.

One thing I did notice is that there are 2 icons in ../mod/choice/pix/

These are icon.png and icon.svg

Perhaps the .svg file takes preference by default in the theme or indeed could be coming from Moodle itself!

by Mary Evans -

Hi,

If it is not working then you have done something wrong.

This is what I get and this is in Moodle 3.1. So if it works there it will work in Moodle 3.2.

Here are images to prove it...you need to make sure that the directory is correct and that the icon you add is called icon.png

CHOICE - ICON

by Mary Evans -

Hi,

I'm just reading this again.

You mentioned icons which suggests many.

The example I gave you was for the choice icon ONLY.

You need to create separate activity directories within the mod directory for EACH of the Actiities

For example...

pix_plugins/

mod/

choice / icon.png

quiz / icon.png

Etc., 

Now do you understand me?