Moodle for mobile

A new Moodle Mobile app is on its way!

Picture of philippe dutour
Re: A new Moodle Mobile app is on its way!

Hi,

I've been using the Moodle mobile app for 2 years now, and I've just updated the browser version of my website to Moodle 3.5, and the mobile app one to Moodle 3.5.1. I'm now seeing some issues (when using the mobile app):

- the set of classes in which each user has registered doesn't naturally appear, there is instead a whole lot of links to go through to get there ("homepage", "my classes", ...), and the setting involves the use of large colored shapes which take a lot of room without (to my knowledge) any point to it (see picture 1);

- when playing a "SCORM package" animation so as to optimize the display, the images have been created so that, in landscape mode, the widest area of the screen is occupied by the document. There is an orange bar at the top with the title, and a grey one at the bottom with the menu icons, which take a lot of room, as weel as two other bars that pop up as soon as there is an interaction with the document. These bars severely restrict the "useful space". I seem to remember that, in previous versions, these bars would disappear from the screen during the activity (see picture 2);

- during an activity such as described before, I get an error when clicking on the grey bar, which causes me to exit said activity (see picture 3).

For the first two points, I haven't been able to find any way to change the visual settings.

On the moodle app settings, the choice between ‘log out’ and ‘change site’ is, in my opinion, not well suited, since the aim is not the same : the first one allows to change user without changing website (for instance when using the same tablet for a whole class), while the other allows to change website. Is there a way to have both options available ?

I'm fully aware that the work you do is considerable, and would be grateful if I could get some information on those points, which would allow me to make my website more app-friendly.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,
Philippe

Average of ratings: -
Picture of Dnyaneshwar Somwanshi

Can some one lead me to github repo for moodle classic app?

I want to know  any developement is going on in moodle classic app.?

Picture of Dnyaneshwar Somwanshi

I found out repo.  thanks. 

is any work is going on Moodle classic app?