How to use webservice to get questions, post answers, and get score from a quiz?

How to use webservice to get questions, post answers, and get score from a quiz?

by Vicko Novianto -
Number of replies: 4

I am using Moodle 3.3.2. I want to use web service to get questions from a quiz, and then send answers of the quiz, and then finally get final score of the quiz. How to use the webservice? I have read the docs about web service but I am still confused. Thank you. 

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Vicko Novianto

Re: How to use webservice to get questions, post answers, and get score from a quiz?

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

https://docs.moodle.org/dev/Web_services

Services are listed in mod/quiz/db/services.php

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Tim Hunt

Re: Re: How to use webservice to get questions, post answers, and get score from a quiz?

by Cameron Moodley -
You answers are really vague, I have seen a few of them. It would be be best for you not to reply at all
In reply to Cameron Moodley

Re: Re: Re: How to use webservice to get questions, post answers, and get score from a quiz?

by Marcus Green -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Who are you referring to?
In reply to Vicko Novianto

Re: How to use webservice to get questions, post answers, and get score from a quiz?

by Srujan Barai -

Did you find an answer to this question? Which webservice functions did you use to achieve this?