File Picker not loading across mutiple servers

Re: File Picker not loading across mutiple servers

by Ken Task -
Number of replies: 2
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers

How long does it take for CF to adjust?   IF the web host can recreate the problem, means problem was solved then they broke it again to re-create the issue.   What did they do to re-create it?   Does your web hosting have any thing in front of the moodles acting like CF?   mod_security/su-php/selinux on the system itself?

Remember that apache logs only show either errors or access.    There is no log of which am aware that looks at request for external files your Moodles are making for outside files.   Only evidence of that would be the date/time stamps on files moodle caches.

'spirit of sharing', Ken

In reply to Ken Task

by Alexandro Lacadena Gómez -

Good morning

Have you found the solution? I have exactly the same problem... is really weird as with the old IE works like a charm, and Opera, Firefox, Chrome, Vivaldi... none of them loads the uploading form, keeps the circle rolling.

Tried disabling CF and cleaning cache, but doesn't work, isn't about that. Any other idea?

Thanks!!

In reply to Ken Task

by ob kofi -

I had this problem. as i was reading through this thread and you mentioned cloudflare, i quickly remembered that i just started using cloudflare on my website, i disabled Auto Minify, i uncheck javascript, css and Html. its under SPEED.

File upload has started working now.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)