Switch counter

Switch counter

by Ivan Alamo -
Number of replies: 3
Hey,

I need to change the position of the counter (originally located at the bottom). I need to put in the head. Does anyone know the way?. Thanks. 

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ivan Alamo

Re: Switch counter

by Dan Marsden -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Ivan, 

as I mentioned in a reply to your other comment, it would be better for you to include a screenshot that shows what you mean by "counter"

In reply to Dan Marsden

by Ivan Alamo -

Hi Dan,

What I need is that, this counter that appears in the bottom of the "attendance report", appears in the part above. I think it's more useful and visual on the top. Thanks in advance for the help.

In reply to Ivan Alamo

by Dan Marsden -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

that's not something that is currently supported - you will need to find a developer to help you make changes to the code (or develop some clever CSS) to do this for you.