Admin role

Admin role

by Olga Kasatkina -
Number of replies: 3

Hi, guys!

For testing an issue I'm assigned I have to As admin go to Site administration>Plugins>Activity modules>Chat and set the Chat method to "Normal method". Who has an admin role? I tried all manager's accounts, no one of them lets me follow this step: Plugins doesn't have anything in it. Am i supposed to report this as a bug or I just have to use some other account to get administrative permission?

Attachment Screen Shot 2017-10-16 at 2.31.49 PM .png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Olga Kasatkina

Re: Admin role

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Olga,

If you need admin access to the QA testing site for running certain tests, please contact me via Moodle messaging.

(Please note that the Mount Orange School site can't be used for QA testing because it is not using Moodle 3.4 beta.)

In reply to Helen Foster

Re: Admin role

by Olga Kasatkina -

Thank you Helen, I got it now.

I assigned the issue MDLQA-11026 to myself, looks like I do need admin access (or this issue needs another assignee smile)

In reply to Olga Kasatkina

Re: Admin access to the QA testing site

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Thanks Olga, I have sent you a Moodle message with the admin username and password.