Moodle 3.3.2+ reCAPTCHA v2 not displaying correctly

Moodle 3.3.2+ reCAPTCHA v2 not displaying correctly

by Agnese Skuja -
Number of replies: 4

I am using the latest Moodle release and wanted to add Google reCAPTCHA v2 (with the "I'm not a robot" box) to the signup form. I have obtained the keys and added them to the configuration, but the reCAPTCHA I'm seeing on my site is v1.

Wrong version of reCAPTCHA displayed in signup form.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Agnese Skuja

Re: Moodle 3.3.2+ reCAPTCHA v2 not displaying correctly

by Yuri Molina Vale -

I'm facing the same issue mixed

In reply to Yuri Molina Vale

Re: Moodle 3.3.2+ reCAPTCHA v2 not displaying correctly

by Miguel Angel López Prieto -

All users are experienced the same issue, because is not solved.

I wish It could be solved in next udpates

Follow this thread https://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MDL-48501

In reply to Miguel Angel López Prieto

reCAPTCHA v2 does not work in Moodle 2.6.1

by Leroi Bennett -

We have followed all the necessary steps below and reCAPTCHA v2 does not work in Moodle 2.6.1:

Create Account Form

1. Set up site reCAPTCHA keys (Site administration > Plugins > Authentication > Manage authentication)
  2. Enable Email-based self-registration (Site administration > Plugins > Authentication > Manage authentication)
  3. Enable reCAPTCHA for Email-based self-registration (Site administration > Plugins > Authentication > Email-based self-registration)
  4. In another browser session attempt to create an account (<site url>/login/signup.php)
    1. Site home
    2. Log in
    3. Create new account
  5. Verify the CAPTCHA is present on the form - We cannot, because - reCAPTCHA v2 does not work in Moodle 2.6.1
  6. Ensure you can fill out the form, including the CAPTCHA, and create an account. - We cannot, because - reCAPTCHA v2 does not work in Moodle 2.6.1

...can anyone please help us?

Thanks in advance