Badges order

Badges order

by John Doubleday -
Number of replies: 3
Is there a way to  say that students  can collect the final Special Badge after collecting X number of  ordinary badges?  Any ideas appreciated.

Badgesicon

Average of ratings: -
In reply to John Doubleday

Re: Badges order

by Shailesh Khanolkar -

Would love to know how this can be done. We had a similar need and I could not find any way to do this. We are issuing this final badge manually after learners write back to confirm they have earned all five ordinary badges required to get this special badge. Hoping to find a better way to award this special badge.

In reply to Shailesh Khanolkar

by Mat Docherty -

Surely this could be done with a site badge, awarded upon completion of course badges?

• Site badges - available to users site-wide and related to the site wide activities, like finishing a set of courses.
  • Course badges - available to users enrolled in the course and related to the activities that happen inside the course.

In reply to Mat Docherty

by John Doubleday -

Yes I think you are right. All I have to do is relate the upper badge to the lower one and student receives a badge for completion. Love the idea of Badges, but realise I am going to have to have different colours  not all one colour