Themes

New Preset in Fordson version 1.5.9 - Corporate Learner

Picture of Chris Kenniburg
New Preset in Fordson version 1.5.9 - Corporate Learner
Particularly helpful MoodlersPlugin developers

Hello All,

I added a very simple and clean no-image Preset to the latest version of Fordson published today.  Corporate Learner has a very minimal feel and limited colors.  In fact, two changes will pretty much overhaul the entire look of the preset: Brand Primary and Body Background Colour.  The main color scheme is white, beige, and a muted blue.  

This is a first attempt to create a look for Fordson that might appeal to those who are not big on having images throughout the site.  

With this preset you can get all the improvements of Fordson with the look of the standard Boost theme.  

Download the latest version 1.5.9 version of Fordson and choose the Corporate Learner Preset to check it out.

https://moodle.org/plugins/theme_fordson

Average of ratings: Useful (2)
It's only an avatar...
Re: New Preset in Fordson version 1.5.9 - Corporate Learner
Core developersDocumentation writersParticularly helpful MoodlersPlugin developersTesters

Hi Chris,

I was looking at the preset in your github version, and noticed one of the SCSS properties is spelled wrongly, or rather you have capitalized  the word "font" in this line:

https://github.com/dbnschools/moodle-theme_fordson/blob/master/scss/preset/CorporateLearner.scss#L169

Also some of the mark-up does not adhear to Moodle's current standards for stylesheets, there are a lot instances of these "0px" where a single zero should not have px after it.

Cheers

Mary

Average of ratings: -
Picture of Chris Kenniburg
Re: New Preset in Fordson version 1.5.9 - Corporate Learner
Particularly helpful MoodlersPlugin developers

Since I am close to a 1.6 release I am thinking I am going to do some cleanup for what I can find and tidy up some of this stuff.  I want to continue to refine the style sheet.

Average of ratings: -