Allowing non-admins to use bulk

Allowing non-admins to use bulk

by Victor Kindinger -
Number of replies: 0

Hi, there.

In my institution I have tutors, wich are responsible to walk together with their students.

Here is the thing, a very important task of them is to send massages to those who don't access the site.

The problem is they have a lot of courses, so is not good for them to go course by course, in the participants page, to see when was the last time the students did access the site.

I know that in the bulk page they would be able to do that, but I did not found a way to allow them to access the bulk actions but give them de admin permission, wich is not an option, since it gives them to much power.

So, can I give them this access or is there another way around?

PS: The closest I get was to give them the permission to see all the users of the site (no problem at all) and allow them to send massages to any users (is not a problem too) and them create an HTML block in their panel having an link to yoursite.com/moodle/user/index.php?id=1, where they can see all the participants of the site and do send massages for them. The only problem with this is that they can't filter the students of their courses, they are all together.

Thanks already.

Average of ratings: -