Turn off Review Mode?

Turn off Review Mode?

by Under Dog -
Number of replies: 3

MOODLE 2.4

Hello,

I can't seem to figure out how to turn off 'review mode' for people that are doing our SCORM modules.

I have attached two screen shots.  One that shows and 'review mode' wording and the other with the settings I'm using.

Any thoughts on what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks for the help!

Attachment moodle1.jpg
Attachment moodle2.jpg
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Under Dog

Re: Turn off Review Mode?

by Dan Marsden -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

As mentioned on your other post - Moodle 2.4 is not supported anymore and contains many known issues that have been fixed in recent supported versions. You should prioritise an upgrade asap.

It could be that you are running into this bug: MDL-37733 - but there are several other bugs in the tracker related to review mode that have also been fixed since 2.4 - the only way for you to fix this is to upgrade to a supported release.

In reply to Dan Marsden

by Under Dog -

Hi Dan,

Thanks for the help....we are in the process of upgrading to 3.3 now.

Are there any known issues with SCORM's created using Studio 13 and Moodle 3.3?

Cheers!,

Dave

In reply to Under Dog

by Dan Marsden -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Well - SCORM is still pretty fragile and it's not the best thing to use if you are creating "new" content - you're better off looking into something like h5p or doing your course development within the LMS using something like the lesson module instead. 

Average of ratings: Useful (1)