Authentication plugin enroll not found.

Authentication plugin enroll not found.

by J Guzman -
Number of replies: 1

Hello!

I have a big problem after I upgraded to the latest V3.3.2.  I cannot manage authentication, because of the following error shows up:
Authentication plugin enroll not found.  Before, it was working just fine.

So now, it seems I cannot use the auto enroll feature to avoid having to manually add 1000 people to courses or using the keycodes.

Please help. Thanks in advance... 

J.G.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to J Guzman

Re: Authentication plugin enroll not found.

by J Guzman -

I forgot,

Thie web server is hosted by windows 2016 server.  Database in in a different 2016 server  The web server's moodle files are located in E:\moodle

I did switch to debug and this is what it shows:

Warning: include(E:\Moodle\dirroot/auth/enrol/version.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in E:\Moodle\dirroot\lib\classes\plugin_manager.php on line 305

Warning: include(): Failed opening 'E:\Moodle\dirroot/auth/enrol/version.php' for inclusion (include_path='E:\Moodle\dirroot/lib/pear;.;C:\php\pear') in E:\Moodle\dirroot\lib\classes\plugin_manager.php on line 305

Plugin auth_enrol does not declare valid $plugin->component in its version.php.
  • line 315 of \lib\classes\plugin_manager.php: call to debugging()
  • line 335 of \lib\classes\plugin_manager.php: call to core_plugin_manager->load_present_plugins()
  • line 217 of \lib\classes\plugininfo\base.php: call to core_plugin_manager->get_present_plugins()
  • line 143 of \lib\classes\plugininfo\base.php: call to core\plugininfo\base->load_disk_version()
  • line 97 of \lib\classes\plugininfo\base.php: call to core\plugininfo\base::make_plugin_instance()
  • line 395 of \lib\classes\plugin_manager.php: call to core\plugininfo\base::get_plugins()
  • line 43 of \admin\settings\plugins.php: call to core_plugin_manager->get_plugins_of_type()
  • line 8004 of \lib\adminlib.php: call to require()
  • line 19 of \admin\settings.php: call to admin_get_root()
It seems Im missing that file/folder.  How can I repair it?  Should I need to reinstall?    THANKS!