Lambda THEME SUPPORT (BASIC)

Lambda THEME SUPPORT (BASIC)

by Edward Smith -
Number of replies: 1

Greetings.

I am delighted to have joined and ask my first question.

Theme: Lambda latest version 

I have a couple of question which would complete my moodle experience, I wonder whether anyone would be kind enough to provide some guidance/support.

Question...

1. Once signed in, the username and account icon seems to be on its own tab, under the footer, is it possible to consolidate the user "signed in" bar within the header?

2. I am using the Bitnami Stack offline to develop my moodle account, but I cannot seem to tweak the code within the PHP file to allow 100mb of SCORM files.  It seems as though a lot of people have had this issue, however I cannot resolve.

3.  I would love to remove the white gaps between icons and section breaks, is this possible?

I would be tremendously grateful for any support.

(Edited by Mary Cooch to clarify theme - original submission Thursday, 5 October 2017, 11:12 AM)

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Edward Smith

Re: Lambda THEME SUPPORT (BASIC)

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Sorry to not be able to assist on your first post(!) but you are using a paid theme.  You should really direct those questions to the company that you bought the theme from.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)