Klass Theme

Klass Theme

by Rajam Naidu -
Number of replies: 3

Hi Klass Theme Author,

First I want to appreciate the crisp design of this theme. I am facing one small issue with quiz navigation. We have a quiz of 100 Questions, in the layout if we choose the option for navigation as sequential, in the quiz navigation panel the numbers are showing up. If we choose the option for navigation as free, in the quiz navigation buttons are not showing up.

It will be a great help if this problem is fixed. I am posing both the images here for reference.

Thanking you in advance.

Rajam

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Rajam Naidu

Re: Klass Theme

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Hi Rajam,

Please read the 'Forum rules' at the top of the forum and also shown when you start a new post.  Then you'll state the Theme and Moodle version which helps in replicating the issue in the correct version or knowing if a given issue has already been fixed or if it has thought to be, then still not.

Gareth

Moderator.

In reply to Gareth J Barnard

by Rajam Naidu -
Hi Gareth,
Thank you for prompting me, I could not locate the forum rules, to address the concern you mentioned in the response I want to inform you that I am using Moodle 3.3.2 probably the latest version.
Thanking you,
Rajam
In reply to Rajam Naidu

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Hi Rajam,

You can't find the forum rules?  You have to be kidding me!  They tell you what to post and how to get the information....

Theme forum rules at the top of the Themes forum.

Theme forum rules when posting.

Gareth