Annotate a pdf loads blank page (even on demo.moodle.net) - is this a moodle 3.3 issue?

Re: Annotate a pdf loads blank page (even on demo.moodle.net) - is this a moodle 3.3 issue?

by AL Rachels -
Number of replies: 2
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Eva, Sorry I did not see this sooner. I am currently retired so my setup is very small, with just a few "test student" accounts. I think your problem at this point, is that once the system fails to render a pdf for an assignment, if I then go and fix unoconv, the only way to see that unoconv is now working, is to create another assignment activity and test it there.

In reply to AL Rachels

Re: Annotate a pdf loads blank page (even on demo.moodle.net) - is this a moodle 3.3 issue?

by David Colucci -

Was this resolved by Al's response?  I am currently having this issue with documents that are PDF from MS Print to PDF types.  Some other PDF's from elsewhere work.

In reply to David Colucci

by Eva E -

Hi David,

We are using the Google Converter rather than unoconv. With the Google Converter everything is working great.