Exporting quiz scores & feedback

Exporting quiz scores & feedback

by Ashwini Patil-Borole -
Number of replies: 0

Hi,

I am new to moodle. I am facing problem while fetching quiz scores and feedback reports for individual training against the same course.

I have created a course named "Induction". We conduct induction for each associate who joins the organization and we also give quiz and feedback for the Induction Training. Now the problem I am facing is if some associate do not complete activity on said date, it becomes difficult to get the feedback.

Do we have some facility wherein can i get the quiz scores &  feedback based upon a enrollment date and course.

One step ahead I even face the problem, if same training conducted at 2 different locations at my organization. Now separating quiz scores & feedback based upon location becomes a manual task which is taking lots of efforts.

Same problem I face while getting quiz scores too.

Can we schedule a training in moodle against which we can enroll associates and get the quiz scores &  feedback.

I am expecting something as mentioned below:

schedule_id      course_name     location                date                       time

s001                   Induction            Pune                 11-oct-2017          11.00-13.00

s002                   Induction            Bangalore        11-oct-2017          11.00-13.00

in above scenario, i want to enroll associates against schedule_id. So that feedback and quiz scores can be pulled against schedule_id.

Pls help.

Thanks,

-Ashwini.

Average of ratings: -