Drag & Drop Question Issues in Chrome

Re: Drag & Drop Question Issues in Chrome

by Gavin Botten -
Number of replies: 5

O.K. so Tim was right about Chrome being the problem, I found a tablet that had no problems with the D&D questions, and after checking ALL the settings on Chrome, the only difference I found was the version. I have since reset my tablet back to it's factory version of Chrome(50.0.2661.89), and now the D&D questions are working fine.

Thank you for all your help and for listening to my ravings, although this is just a bandaid on a decapitation, it's at least a start to a solution. Does anyone have an idea of how to go about contacting the Chrome guys to get a fix from them, possibly?

Average of ratings: Useful (2)
In reply to Gavin Botten

by M G -

Hi All,

Starting this thread again as I am seeing this same issue. Do we have any solution to this?

In reply to M G

by M G -

Can anyone please help with this issue?

In reply to Gavin Botten

by Michael Milette -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

I am looking for a solution to this as well. Is anyone working on it?

Best regards,

Michael

In reply to Michael Milette

by Greg Maslen -

Yes this is an issue with chrome, I have been using Drag and Drop questions for some time and have recently just been receiving complaints from students that cannot complete the question. The question appears correctly formatted when you preview it but does not appear when viewed in the student browser, see the below screenshots. 

As Displayed in the Students question

Question text

Question Options

As shown (correctly) in preview mode

Cheers

Greg

Average of ratings: Useful (2)
In reply to Greg Maslen

by Greg Maslen -

Appears this is not just chrome, I have just tested with edge and have the same issue

Average of ratings: Useful (1)