Moodle research

Learning System Benchmark References

Picture of Adi Nugroho
Learning System Benchmark References

Hey, everyone! I am new to this community.

I would like to ask. Is there any eLearning system benchmark that I could refer?

I am doing research to determine best LMS that could be implemented on Corporate University. I need a journal, paper or books that I could use as a foothold. Since I want to be able to make good argumentation about my recommendation.

I would like to recommend Moodle. I am quite familiar with Moodle LMS. I have 3 years of experience to administer them. But I see that I could not make a recommendation based solely on my experiences.

Fellow LMS implementor on reddit /r/elearning pointed out that I could check Fosway grid. But as he/she said, the benchmark is not so comprehensive.

Thanks!

Average of ratings: -
Picture of Adi Nugroho
Re: Learning System Benchmark References

What I need right now is like eMM that focused on the application or learning management system assessment. I haven't found suitable reference one.

I already checked:

• ACODE

• eMM

• E-xcellence

I would like to check Pick&Mix & Quality Matters today. I hope I could find some insight from these.

Picture of Marcus Green
Re: Learning System Benchmark References
Group Core developersGroup Particularly helpful MoodlersGroup Plugin developersGroup Testers

Selecting a Virtual Learning Environment is complex and depends on what is important to you. It is a bit like asking "What is the best car", the answer will depend on what is important to you. I know that is not directly helpful, but if you can draw up a list of the most important issues then you can be advised on what is the best system.  However I can shortcut your enquiry by saying the answer is Moodle (joke....... partly)