Suggestion for Group Choice (choicegroup)

Suggestion for Group Choice (choicegroup)

by Séverin Terrier -
Number of replies: 1
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi,

I use Moodle 3.3.2, and the latests Group Choice plugin (version 1.9.6 - 2017050101), and i have a suggestion for a better UI for students, when changing choice is allowed.

When a student want to make a choice, he has a list of possibilities to tick from, and a "Save" button.

When he tick a choice, and then click on the "Save" button, on the (new) page, he can :

• still select a (different) choice
  • click on a "Delete my choice" link

I think that (two possibilities) :

• choices should be greyed (not selectable), and there should be a "Delete my choice" button (not link)
  • choices can be selectable, but the button should directly be "Save my new choice" (and no "Delete" link)

What are others opinions?

Hope my suggestion helps, and something can be done for that.

Séverin
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Séverin Terrier

Re: Suggestion for Group Choice (choicegroup)

by Séverin Terrier -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi,

Just a message to let everybody know that Nicolas DUNAND has made a change (in 1.9.7), to allow student to "Save the choice" if the choice is modified. And it's still possible to remove the choice.

Quick and nice enhancement smile

Séverin