Boost alignment on manage courses and categories

Boost alignment on manage courses and categories

by Gareth J Barnard -
Number of replies: 4
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Hello,

Boost theme (2017051500) in Moodle 3.3.2 (Build: 20170911) appears to have the following issue:

Boost theme alignment issue

Can anybody replicate please before I go looking for / submit a tracker issue?  To replicate just go to the page as indicated by the breadcrumb.

Also 'Chrome Version 61.0.3163.91 (Official Build) (64-bit)' on Win 10.

Thanks,

Gareth

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Gareth J Barnard

Re: Boost alignment on manage courses and categories

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Hi, Looks like the same sort of thing that has been in Moodle for ages. For some reason padding and margins are not always checked so the end results look as you have then in the image you posted. Depending on where you are now in your search for a better solution, check padding and margins in all of the containers in the vicinity of those misaligned elements. I'm not at my computer right now but will take a look later. Cheers M
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Gareth J Barnard

Re: Boost alignment on manage courses and categories

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Gareth,

Just been checked this on my website and it looks to be comming from the different styling of the individual links where the first "a" tag uses normal styling, but the others are styled as buttons due to the role="button" definded in the link itself and so have box-sizing: inherit; which causes the misalignment.

Hope this helps?

Mary