Theme selector error - Blank page. Moodle 3.2.1

Theme selector error - Blank page. Moodle 3.2.1

by Joe K -
Number of replies: 0

Hello, 

I am being exposed to so many new things in this community and I love it. With bold and naive attempt to do things myself I might have broken my site. 

Issue is with me messing around with different themes in moodle and did something wrong. No idea what but when I go into site administration > appearances > theme > theme selector and click on change theme it directs me to next site but it just comes up as a blank page. Therefore I read around and was able to find out the development mode and here is the error code, which I dont really understand. Any advice to solve this problem would be ideal and greatly appreciated. 

Warning: require_once(renderers/core_renderer.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/0/d691377426/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Moodle/MyCMS2/theme/academi/renderers.php on line 24

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'renderers/core_renderer.php' (include_path='/homepages/0/d691377426/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Moodle/MyCMS2/lib/pear:.:/usr/lib/php7.0') in /homepages/0/d691377426/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Moodle/MyCMS2/theme/academi/renderers.php on line 24

Average of ratings: -