I have been able to download and use courses that include SCORM packages with Moodle 3.3 and the Mobile App 3.3.1 without problems until recently, but have in the last few days made a number of changes to our Moodle site (installed several language packs, incl. Arabic, configured the front page - Late addition: including HTML-blocks! I just noticed that they are not supported by the app - could this be the reason for the error?) and now cannot open any courses to the app any more, either on my Android or my iOS device. The error message is the same in both: “Invalid response value detected” and “Error getting my overview data”. It is displayed soon after clicking on my user account area in the app. I then changed the debug messages parameter to DEBUG and the checked “Display debug messages”, restarted the App, but the error messages are the same without any detail.
I have seen several posts in this forum on this error, but none of them applies to this situation. For instance, the userquota is set at 104857600 (no other characters or spaces in the field). Here is the relevant system information:
Moodle 3.3 (Build: 20170515), not using secure connection, Moodle Mobile App 3.3.1, Essential theme, Android 5.1.1, iOS 10.3.3
I would be grateful for assistance on this.