Looking for total number of correct answers in a list of students.

Re: Looking for total number of correct answers in a list of students.

by Melanie Scott -
Number of replies: 0
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers

In the Grades area (not reports), you can modify the setup and change how grades display if the gradebook is displaying percent (I'm not confident this is the issue).  To do that, you edit the settings for the activity grade or course grade and click See more--then you have a series of options available to you (Real grade, Percentage and letter, etc).

I realize this post is lots late but...to find score/points stuff for quiz--go to  the quiz, click Edit Quiz (not quiz settings) and you'll see your max grade and the grade for each question.  You can also go to the Grades area and edit individual activity grades to indicate a grade to pass (you may have to expand it--grade to pass is hidden by default, I think)... this will change course completion from blue check to green check.  Depending on how other things are set up, it may give a red X for non-passing scores.

Some of your display issues may be related to theme.  Different themes do different things and you just have to find the one that works best for you.