customize the Essential slideshow

customize the Essential slideshow

by mimi nom -
Number of replies: 5

Hello,

I would like to know if we can customize the Essential slideshow for example change the height or

remove the shadow in the images, etc. I tried with firebug but it did not work
I still use essential 3.0.0.4

Average of ratings: -
In reply to mimi nom

Re: customize the Essential slideshow

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

As the code is open source with a GPLv3 license you can change it anyway you want as long as it retains the GPLv3 license.  Firebug only affects the browser at the client end, you need to change the server files.

In reply to Gareth J Barnard

by mimi nom -

Helle,

Yes, I know, I am used to use firebug to modify the theme, I copy the code in the text box of the general page but this time it did not work with the slideshow, I will try again then I will see

Thank you

In reply to mimi nom

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi,

What exactly are you trying to change?

Is it just the icons in the Slideshow or Marketing spots?

I only ask because the image you posted of the CSS is for Marketing Spot, and yet in this discussion you started you are talking about the Slideshow

So which CSS are you actually needing?

Cheers

Mary

In reply to Mary Evans

by mimi nom -

Hello,

I wanted to change the slide show, the picture I just gave it as an example but now it works smile
thank you mary

In reply to mimi nom

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Ok mini, ,

What part of the slider do you want to change?

Can you let me have a link to your Moodle site?

Thanks

Mary